The material appearing on the websites https://meditationtt.com
(the “Sites”), is provided as information about Radiance Sutras School of Meditation’s business, community, and people, and as a platform for online connection. The owner of the Sites, Radiance Sutras School of Meditation and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on the Sites or material linked to the Sites.
Any information on the Sites is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using the Sites, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendation provided on the Sites is at your own risk.
Terms And Conditions
Please read the following carefully! Your access to and use of the Sites is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing the Sites.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions
”) form a binding agreement (this “Agreement
”) between you and Syzygy Creations, Inc., a corporation operating out of the State of California (“Radiance Sutras School of Meditation
”). Radiance Sutras School of Meditation may modify, amend, supplement and replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of the Sites after any change means you have accepted the changed Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright. All materials created by Radiance Sutras School of Meditation on the Sites are protected by United States copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Radiance Sutras School of Meditation.
- Links to Third Party Websites. The Sites may contain links to third party websites. All such linked Sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Radiance Sutras School of Meditation and Radiance Sutras School of Meditation is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any third party website. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Sites, enable you to connect with Radiance Sutras School of Meditation on various platforms, help Radiance Sutras School of Meditation offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
- Use License. If Radiance Sutras School of Meditation has materials on the Sites which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
3.1 modify or copy the materials;
3.2 use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3.3 transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Radiance Sutras School of Meditation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- Refunds. Our refund policy for any of the services or products sold on the Sites is as follows: The 200-HOUR ONLINE RADIANCE® SUTRAS MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING is refundable within the first 2 weeks from the date of starting the course. A non-refundable $150 cancellation fee is charged for any refunded courses.
- Disclaimer. Our goal is to share information in an informative, open, and honest way. That being said, any information and services provided on or through the Sites is for informational and educational purposes only. What we share is the opinion and perspective of Radiance Sutras School of Meditation. The information and education is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional advice. Before taking any action, please make sure you consult with a professional.
- No Guarantees. We make no guarantees about any particular results or benefit that you’ll get from our Sites, our products or services. We will do everything to give you the tools to succeed, but we make no guarantees. We cannot be any more clear about this: we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Radiance Sutras School of Meditation or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Sites, even if Radiance Sutras School of Meditation has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to Radiance Sutras School of Meditation’s Sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Sites, you indemnify Radiance Sutras School of Meditation and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of the Sites.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Radiance Sutras School of Meditation linked to these Terms and Conditions or contained on the Sites constitute the entire agreement between you and Radiance Sutras School of Meditation relating to your use of the Sites and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Radiance Sutras School of Meditation. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, that portion or provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effectuate the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Failure by Radiance Sutras School of Meditation to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right. Paragraph headings are for reference only.
”) sets out the privacy policies and practices for Syzygy Creations, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Radiance Sutras School of Meditation
- Children Under 18. The Sites are not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Sites. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Sites or through any of its features, register on the Sites, make any purchases through the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Sites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If Radiance Sutras School of Meditation learns we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe Radiance Sutras School of Meditation might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
- What Personal Information does Radiance Sutras School of Meditation collect and how is it processed?
4.1 What do we collect? Radiance Sutras School of Meditation may directly collect your name, address, date of birth, phone number and email address. There may be other information you provide but that will not be collected by Radiance Sutras School of Meditation and instead will be collected by the third parties Radiance Sutras School of Meditation works with as outlined in 4.4.
4.2 Newsletter. We may send you a newsletter or other promotional materials. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional and you will always be able to unsubscribe.
4.4 Third Parties. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Sites. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with the services, including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Radiance Sutras School of Meditation may work with on the Sites are listed below. We’ve included links to their privacy policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
- How will Radiance Sutras School of Meditation use your Personal Information? Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offers and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Sites. Specifically:
5.1 Your credit card information will not be kept by Radiance Sutras School of Meditation but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.4 above;
5.2 Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Sites. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.4 above;
5.3 Your phone number may be used to contact you via phone if there is information we would like to share which we feel would benefit you;
5.4 If you subscribe to our newsletter your Personal Information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
5.5 If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your email address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails;
5.6 We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance regarding a service or product you purchased.
5.7 We may share your information if we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is required to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate a fraud, or to respond to a government, judicial or other legal request or to comply with the law;
5.8 We may also share certain aggregated, anonymized information with a third-party provider in order to assist us in improving the Sites.
- Storing Your Personal Information. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation’s web server may store your Personal Information when you interact with the Sites. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation will be happy to delete any of your Personal Information it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by Radiance Sutras School of Meditation.
- Storing Your Phone Number. Your phone number will be kept in the phone or contacts database of Radiance Sutras School of Meditation and associates. Wherever it is stored, it will always be protected with a password and will never be shared with third parties without your permission.
- Do Not Track Signals. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
- Analytics. The Sites keeps the following information from your visits to our webpage:
10.1 Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Sites and how long they stay there; and
10.2 IP information for website and server security.
11.1 You might be wondering what a cookie is. Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the servers of the Sites to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Sites’ servers. No Personal Information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.4 above. By purchasing the services and products offered by Radiance Sutras School of Meditation, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties’ privacy policies.
12.1 In the event that Radiance Sutras School of Meditation changes its practices or does sell your Personal Information, you will be notified and you will be able to opt-out of Radiance Sutras School of Meditation selling your Personal Information by contacting us at [email protected]
- Protecting Your Privacy. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on servers and computers, and locked cabinets where Personal Information is stored have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.4 above. Please refer to the third parties’ privacy policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for their use of them.
- Verifying your Identity. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation will ask you to verify your identity when you contact us or submit a request regarding your Personal Information. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation will ask you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person who we collected Personal Information about.
- The Internet Can Be Sketchy. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Radiance Sutras School of Meditation over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Radiance Sutras School of Meditation’s control.
- Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Radiance Sutras School of Meditation tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of any changes to your Personal Information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by Radiance Sutras School of Meditation at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
- Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Radiance Sutras School of Meditation's Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you.